The General Services Administration’s (GSA) One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) Set-Aside contract vehicle is designed to provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts are designed to address agencies’ need for a full range of service requirements that integrate multiple professional service disciplines and ancillary services and products with the flexibility for all contract types and pricing at the task order level.
The core disciplines of the contract include:
- Program management services
- Management consulting services
- Logistics services
- Engineering services
- Scientific services
- Financial services
OASIS SB is a collection of multiple-award, (MA), Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), ten-year (five year base and five-year option period) contracts with no maximum on the total value of orders that can be placed under the contracts. The OASIS SB contracts were awarded as 100% Small Business set-asides.
As an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) designated Best-in-Class (BIC) contract vehicle, OASIS is a preferred governmentwide solution that:
- Allows acquisition experts to take advantage of pre-vetted, governmentwide contract solutions
- Supports a governmentwide migration to solutions that are mature and market-proven
- Assists in the optimization of spend, within the governmentwide category management framework
- Increases the transactional data available for agency level and governmentwide analysis of buying behavior
C&T Contractor Capabilities
C&T is a Prime Contractor on OASIS SB Pool 1.
Contract Number: 47QRAD20D1199
Sustainability Disclosures: None
C&T Key Personnel
Program Manager: Dan Waddell
Contract Manager: Shannon Warren